GLOPAC fellowship program
The GLOPAC offers training and research programs tailored to the areas of interest of each Visiting Fellow. The outcomes of the programs may be disseminated at seminars/symposiums and be utilized for further development of financial regulatory and supervisory systems and for contribution toward global financial regulatory reforms.
The Visiting Fellows attend basic lectures on the FSA’s organizational structure, financial regulatory framework and supervisory practices, as well as visit other relevant organizations. In addition, customized sessions are arranged for the Visiting Fellows at relevant divisions of the FSA, focusing on respective areas of interest.
Duration of the fellowship program
Usually, 2-3 months for each fellowship program.
Further details, including “Qualification” of the Visiting Fellows and “Expenses and allowance” can be found on the leaflet.
- About FSAPage list
- Ministerial Team
- Annual Reports
- Financial Policies Monitor
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.