November 24th, 2017
Financial Services Agency
The first meeting of the "Study Group on the Financial System" under the Financial System Council
The "Study Group on the Financial System" under the Financial System Council will hold its first meeting on November 29th , 2017 as follows.
- Date: Wednesday, November 29th, 2017, 10:00 - 12:00
- Conference room: Common Special Conference Room No.1, 13th floor, Common Government Office No.7
- Agenda: Explanation by conference arrangement office, free discussion etc.
The meeting is open to the public.The materials and minutes are to be published on the FSA's website after the meeting.
Credit System Office, Planning Division, Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel: +81(3)3506-6000(ext.3538, 3572)
- About FSAPage list
- Ministerial Team
- Annual Reports
- Financial Policies Monitor
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.