June 24, 2015
Financial Services Agency
Ministry of Finance
The Panel for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets Releases a Summary of the Statement for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets
The Panel for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets has summarized the medium-term policy direction and the focused measures for vitalizing the financial and capital markets in Japan, and published the Recommendations for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets in December 2013, and the Follow-up and Further Recommendations for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets in June 2014.
The Panel is now evaluating the progress of measures in various areas of the financial and capital markets in Japan and reexamining the policy for 2020, as well as compiling the Statement for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets, regarding issues that need to be further developed, including new issues considered to be crucial for vitalizing the financial and capital markets in Japan. On June 24, the Panel published the summary of this Statement.
The Panel is to publish the Statement for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets shortly, including the essence of the discussion at the Panel held on June 24.
Policy and Legal Division, Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Development Policy Division, International Bureau, Ministry of Finance
- About FSAPage list
- Ministerial Team
- Annual Reports
- Financial Policies Monitor
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.