- Statements Speeches and Material
June 3, 2005
Financial Services Agency
ASEAN+3 ABMI WG4 (Rating Systems)
An Ad-hoc Forum on the Recent Discussions
at BIS/IOSCO on CRAs
Auditorium, ADB Headquarters
Manila, the Philippines
Friday, June 3, 2005
The ASEAN+3 Asian Bond Markets Initiative (''ABMI''), which was endorsed at the ASEAN+3 Finance Ministers Meeting in Manila, the Philippines, on August 7, 2003, aims to develop efficient and liquid bond markets in Asia, enabling better utilization of Asian savings for Asian investments. The Working Group on Rating Systems, WG4, is one of six WGs established within the ABMI and co-chaired by the Ministry of Finance, Japan and Monetary Authority of Singapore.
An Ad-hoc Forum was held in Manila, the Philippines on June 3, 2005, and Asian local credit rating agencies along with ASEAN+3 finance and central bank officials participated in the forum.
Mr. Naohiko Matsuo, Director for International Financial Markets, was asked by the Ministry of Finance, Japan to make a presentation at this forum.
Attached are the materials of his presentation on ''Recent International Regulatory Developments on the Credit Rating Agencies'' and ''Credit Rating Systems in Japan''.
- About FSAPage list
- Ministerial Team
- Annual Reports
- Financial Policies Monitor
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.