Press Conference by SUZUKI Shunichi, Minister of Finance and Minister of State for Financial Services
(Friday, January 6, 2023, 11:01 am to 11:08 am)
[Questions and answers:]
The Cabinet just now approved an official overseas trip for you starting on January 10; can you tell us about the aim of this trip?
The Cabinet did just meet and give its approval for my trip.
I will be visiting Singapore and Vietnam from January 10 to 13. The purpose of my visit is to meet with government officials.
In Singapore, I hope to understand our challenges to become financial market where global investors choose and the initiatives that Singapore has taken so that I can put this information to consider necessary steps to realize Japan as an international financial center.
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)