September 9, 2015
Financial Services Agency
The sixth meeting of the Working Group on Financial Group of the Financial System Council
The Working Group on Financial Group of the Financial System Council will hold its sixth meeting on September 18th, 2015 as follows.
The meeting is open to the public. Please note that the seats for the public are limited. We appreciate your understanding.
The materials and minutes are to be publicized on the FSA Homepage after the meeting.
Date: Friday, September 18th, 2015, 15:30~17:30
Conference room: Common Special Conference Room No.1, 13th floor, Common Government Office No.7
Agenda: Explanation by conference arrangement office, discussion, etc.
Credit System Office, Planning Division,
Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel: +81(3)3506-6000 (ext.3538, 3582)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- Economic value-based solvency regulation
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.