November 20, 2015
Financial Services Agency
The fifth meeting of the Working Group on Payments and Transaction Banking of the Financial System Council
The Working Group on Payments and Transaction Banking of the Financial System Council will hold its fifth meeting on November 25th, 2015 as follows.
The meeting is open to the public. Please note that the seats for the public are limited. We appreciate your understanding.
The materials and minutes are to be publicized on the FSA Homepage after the meeting.
Date: Wednesday, November 25th, 2015, 16:00~18:30
Conference room: Common Special Conference Room No.1, 13th floor, Common Government Office No.7
Presentations by Financial Services Agency
Credit System Office, Planning Division, Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel: +81(3)3506-6000 (ext. 3684, 3582)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.