May 11, 2016
Financial Services Agency
The first meeting of the Panel of Experts on FinTech Start-ups
The Panel of Experts on FinTech Start-ups will hold its first meeting on May 16th, 2016 as follows.
The meeting is open to the public. Please note that the seats for the public are limited and available on first-come-first-served basis. If you wish to audit the panel, please pre-register by following the instructions below. We appreciate your understanding.
The materials and minutes will be uploaded on the FSA Homepage after the meeting.
Date: Monday, May 16th, 2016, 10:00~12:00
Conference room: Common Special Conference Room No.1, 13th floor, Common Government Office No.7
Agenda: Explanation by the secretariat, presentation by the panel member, discussion etc.
Registration: The registration is closed because the number of registration reached the limit of the seats available for the public.
(We have contacted to those applicants who registered late and we were not able to allocate seats to.)
Credit System Office, Planning Division,
Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel: +81(3)3506-6000 (ext.3582, 3684)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- Economic value-based solvency regulation
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.