May 13, 2016
Financial Services Agency
Invitation for Public Comments regarding the “Working Group on Financial Markets”
On April 19, the Financial System Council was inquired to discuss various issues, taking account of the changes in circumstances surrounding Japanese markets and exchanges including the development of information technology etc., so as to support the sustainable growth of the economy and stable wealth formation of the nation. Today, the first discussion of the “Working Group on Financial Markets” was held on the basis of the above-mentioned inquiry.
The secretariat of the Working Group hereby widely invites public comments on issues to be discussed in its meetings. Please send your comments to email@example.com. Please note that we do not accept comments by means other than e-mail. Please be sure to include your name (or your entity name), your occupation (or your entity’s business type) and your contact information (address, phone number and/or e-mail address) in your e-mail.
The received comments will be used for the Working Group's discussion, although the secretariat of the Working Group will decide on the handling of the comments and will not respond to them individually.
The public comment period is now closed.
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)