July 26, 2016
Financial Services Agency
The first meeting of the Working Group on the Financial System of the Financial System Council
The Working Group on the Financial System of the Financial System Council will hold its first meeting on July 28th, 2016 as follows.
The meeting is open to the public. Please note that the seats for the public are limited. We appreciate your understanding.
The materials and minutes are to be publicized on the FSA website after the meeting.
Date: Thursday, July 28th, 2016, 9:00~11:00
Conference room: Common Special Conference Room No.1, 13th floor, Common Government Office No.7
Agenda: Legal framework on payment service (1)
Credit System Office, Planning Division, Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel: +81(3)3506-6000(ext. 3944, 3684)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.