January 6, 2017
Financial Services Agency
The second meeting of the Payments Council on Financial Innovation
The payments Council on Financial Innovation will hold its second meeting on January 11th, 2017 as follows.
The meeting is open to the public. Please note that the seats for the public are limited. We appreciate your understanding.
The materials and minutes are to be publicized on the FSA Homepage after the meeting.
Date: Wednesday, January 11th, 2017, 9:15~11:15
Conference room: Common Special Conference Room No.1, 13th floor, Common Government Office No.7
Agenda: Explanation by the secretariat, hearing, discussion etc.
Credit System Office, Planning Division, Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel: +81(3)3506-6000(ext. 3558,3598)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.