March 16, 2017
Financial Services Agency
FSA and NAIC held the seventh meeting of the Insurance Regulatory Dialogue
On March 13, 2017, the Financial Services Agecy(FSA) and the National Association of Insurance Commissioners(NAIC) held the seventh Insurance Regulatory Dialogue in Tokyo to discuss the common regulatory issues and facilitate regulatory cooperations.
In this dialogue, FSA and NAIC exchanged their views on the implications of the low and negative interest rate environment on insurance and key issues at the International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) among other things.
The press release published by NAIC is available here.
Office of International Affairs, Planning and Coordination Bureau
81-(0)3-3506-6000 (main)(ext.3272, 3677)
- About FSAPage list
- Ministerial Team
- Annual Reports
- Financial Policies Monitor
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.