November 24th, 2017
Financial Services Agency
The first meeting of the "Study Group on the Financial System" under the Financial System Council
The "Study Group on the Financial System" under the Financial System Council will hold its first meeting on November 29th , 2017 as follows.
- Date: Wednesday, November 29th, 2017, 10:00 - 12:00
- Conference room: Common Special Conference Room No.1, 13th floor, Common Government Office No.7
- Agenda: Explanation by conference arrangement office, free discussion etc.
The meeting is open to the public.The materials and minutes are to be published on the FSA's website after the meeting.
Credit System Office, Planning Division, Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel: +81(3)3506-6000(ext.3538, 3572)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.