April 4, 2018
Exchange of Letters for Cooperation Framework on FinTech with the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority(FINMA)
- The Financial Services Agency (FSA) exchanged the Letters for Cooperation Framework on FinTech with the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA) on April 4, 2018.
- This Cooperation Framework recognises the global nature of innovation in financial services and intends to enhance the relationship with FINMA on FinTech.
- The contents of the Letters include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Authorities intend to refer Financial Innovators each other and to provide support to them.
- The Authorities intend to share information on FinTech.
Financial Services Agency Tel：03-3506-6000（main）
Office of International Affairs, Planning and Coordination Bureau（ext.3185）
Credit System Office, Planning and Coordination Bureau（ext.3596）
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.