June ６, 2018
Financial Services Agency
FSA joins the NGFS
The Financial Services Agency (FSA) has joined the Network for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) as a member.
Established in December 2017, the NGFS is a group of central banks and supervisors willing to exchange experiences, share best practices, contribute to the development of climate risk management in the financial sector.
Participation to the NGFS enables the FSA to contribute to the global supervisory community with constructive suggestions on climate risk management in the financial sector based on the experience in Japan, and to use the accumulated wealth of international discussions to respond to its own domestic challenges.
Office of International Affairs, Planning and Coordination Bureau
+81-(0)3-3506-6000 (main) (ext.3198)
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)