June ６, 2018
Financial Services Agency
FSA joins the NGFS
The Financial Services Agency (FSA) has joined the Network for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) as a member.
Established in December 2017, the NGFS is a group of central banks and supervisors willing to exchange experiences, share best practices, contribute to the development of climate risk management in the financial sector.
Participation to the NGFS enables the FSA to contribute to the global supervisory community with constructive suggestions on climate risk management in the financial sector based on the experience in Japan, and to use the accumulated wealth of international discussions to respond to its own domestic challenges.
Office of International Affairs, Planning and Coordination Bureau
+81-(0)3-3506-6000 (main) (ext.3198)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.