September 25, 2018
Financial Services Agency
The Financial Services Agency Japan (FSA) will organize “FIN/SUM 2018,” jointly with the Japan Nikkei Inc. The aim of this event is to advocate to the global community the current developments and growth potential inherent to the Japan’s FinTech, and to create a global eco-system among startups, in which Japan serves as a hub. The event will be held from September 25 to September 28, 2018, in Marunouchi and Otemachi, Tokyo.
This is the third year of the event.
On September 27, 2018, the FSA will host a symposium and invite experts and financial authorities from leading global markets to have panel discussions on blockchain technology, payment systems, RegTech and SupTech, InsurTech, and AI.
During the “FIN/SUM 2018,” Nikkei Inc. will provide various symposiums, workshops, pitch runs, sand box ideathons, and exhibits, through which deeper-dive-discussions will take place on broad issues related to FinTech, including the issues on a viable less-cash society, better asset formation and regulatory approaches through technologies.
For details on “FIN/SUM 2018,” please see below.
Date: September 25-28, 2018
September 27, 2018 “FinTech Summit 2018” (the symposium hosted by the FSA)
Venue: 7th and 8th Floor of Marunouchi Building Hall (the main venue)
2-4-1, Marunouchi, Chiyodaku, Tokyo
* There will be six other venues close by for related events.
Agenda: Please see the official website below for details.
Regarding the FSA’s symposium, please see here.
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.