September 27, 2018
Exchange of Letters for Cooperation Framework on FinTech with the Dubai Financial Financial Services Authority(DFSA)
1. The Financial Services Agency (FSA) exchanged the Letters for Cooperation Framework on FinTech with the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) on September 26, 2018.
2. This Cooperation Framework recognises the global nature of innovation in financial services and intends to enhance the relationship with DFSA on FinTech.
- The Authorities intend to refer Financial Innovators each other and to provide support to them.
- The Authorities intend to share information on FinTech.
Financial Services Agency Tel：03-3506-6000（main）
International Affairs Office, Strategy Development and Management Bureau（ext.3194）
FinTech and Innovation Office, Strategy Development and Management Bureau（ext.3570）
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.