January 23, 2019
Financial Services Agency
The sixth meeting of the Payments Council on Financial Innovation
The payments Council on Financial Innovation will hold its sixth meeting on January 29th, 2019 as follows.
The meeting is open to the public. Please note that the seats for the public are limited. We appreciate your understanding.
The materials and minutes are to be publicized on the FSA Homepage after the meeting.
Date: Tuesday, January 29th, 2019, 10:00~12:00
Conference room: Common Special Conference Room No.1, 13th floor, Common Government Office No.7
Agenda: Report,announcement,discussion etc.
Banking,Payment and Insurance Regulations Office, Planning and Management Division, Policy and Markets Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel: +81(3)3506-6000(ext. 3558,3596)
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)