October 21, 2019
Nomination as a member of 2019/2020 Advisory Council for ICMA's Green Bond Principles and Social Bond Principles
The Financial Services Agency (FSA) has been selected as a member of 2019/2020 Advisory Council for the Green Bond Principles (GBP) and the Social Bond Principles (SBP), for which the International Capital Market Association (ICMA) serves as Secretariat.
The role of the Advisory Council is to advise the Executive Committee, to increase its market awareness and outreach, and to enable further engagement with specific membership categories and observers. The Advisory Council consists of 40 representatives from GBP/SBP Members and Observers.
Please see the following page for more details.
・Press Release ＜ICMA's Website＞
International Affairs Office, Strategy Development and Management Bureau
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)