December 4, 2019
Financial Services Agency
The Council of Experts on the Stewardship Code (2019):
The Third Council
We hold the Council of Experts on the Stewardship Code (2019) (the “Council”).
The Council shall be open to the public in principle. However, due to capacity of the room, people who want to listen to the Council (excluding the press) need to apply in advance (First-come-first-serve basis). Please see “4. Registration Form” for details, and also check “5. Note” as the Council will be held as paperless.
Meeting Material and Minutes will be published on FSA website.
1. Date and Time:
December 11, 2019 (Wed) 10:00 - 12:00
The Central Common Government Offices No.7, 13F Meeting Room No.1
3-2-1 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 100-8967, JAPAN
3. Theme (plan):
Discussion for next revision of the Stewardship Code
4. Registration Form:
People who want to listen to the Council needs to send the following information to email@example.com
- Company Name:
- Contact (Email address):
Registration would be first-come-first-serve basis. However, due to capacity of the room, we may limit number of people listening to the Council. We will inform in case out of capacity.
Please be noted, we may refuse registration if lots of people who belong to the same company register.
The Council will be held as partially paperless and some materials won’t be handed out.
Materials (in Japanese) will be published by 18:00, December 10, 2019
https://www.fsa.go.jp/singi/stewardship/siryou/20191211.html (in Japanese)
There are NO wi-fi access in the room. Please download and bring materials by yourself.
Materials which are not published by 18:00, December 10, 2019 will be handed out on the Council.
Corporate Accounting and Disclosure Division, Policy and Markets Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel +81 -(0)3-3506-6000(Ext.3861, 3834)
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)