April 24, 2019
The Council of Experts Concerning the Follow-up of Japan's Stewardship Code
and Japan's Corporate Governance Code
Publication of the
"Recommended Directions for Further Promotion of Corporate Governance Reform"
The Council of Experts Concerning the Follow-up of Japan’s Stewardship Code and Japan’s Corporate Governance Code (Chairman: Kazuhito Ikeo, Professor of Economics and Finance, Rissho University) has now published the opinion statement No.4 “Recommended Directions for Further Promotion of Corporate Governance Reform”.
In preparation for the next revision of the Stewardship Code and to further promote the effectiveness of corporate governance reform, this Opinion Statement offers recommended directions on issues to review.
Corporate Accounting and Disclosure Division, Policy and Markets Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel +81 -(0)3-3506-6000(Ext.3814, 3634)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.