March 2, 2020
Financial Services Agency
Notice of postponing BG2C and FIN/SUM BB
The Financial Services Agency Japan (JFSA) and Nikkei Inc. have decided to postpone Blockchain Global Governance Conference (BG2C) and FIN/SUM Blockchain & Business (FIN/SUM BB), originally scheduled for March 9 and 10 in Nihonbashi, Tokyo, to April 21-23. The decision was made in accordance with the government’s request announced at Meeting of the Novel Coronavirus Response Headquarters [held on February 26, 2020] to cancellation, postponement or downsizing national-level major events for two weeks. The venue remains unchanged at Muromachi Mitsui Hall & Conference in Nihonbashi.
On the original event dates of March 9 and 10, some of the sessions on blockchain governance will be broadcast online. Details will be announced on the official website[here].
As the organizer, we will pay close attention to the trend of the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and continue to make every effort to prevent the spread of the virus.
The postponement may cause inconvenience to those considering participating in the event, we sincerely appreciate your understanding.
※ (original) event announcement "Blockchain Global Governance Conference[BG2C]" [published on December 24, 2019]
Fintech and Innovation Office, Financial Services Agency
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.