November 24, 2020
Financial Services Agency
Participation in the International Platform on Sustainable Finance
The Financial Services Agency (FSA) has joined the International Platform on Sustainable Finance (IPSF).
The IPSF was launched by the European Union with relevant authorities in October 2019, with the aim to exchange and disseminate information to promote best practices, compare their different initiatives and identify barriers and opportunities of environmentally sustainable finance. It now consists of the representative authorities from 15 jurisdictions and 9 observers.
Please see the following page for more details.
・International Platform on Sustainable Finance (IPSF) <European Commissionʼs Website>
Financial Services Agency Tel：03-3506-6000（main）
International Affairs Office, Strategy Development and Management Bureau（ext.3185）
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)