November 24, 2020
Financial Services Agency
Participation in the International Platform on Sustainable Finance
The Financial Services Agency (FSA) has joined the International Platform on Sustainable Finance (IPSF).
The IPSF was launched by the European Union with relevant authorities in October 2019, with the aim to exchange and disseminate information to promote best practices, compare their different initiatives and identify barriers and opportunities of environmentally sustainable finance. It now consists of the representative authorities from 15 jurisdictions and 9 observers.
Please see the following page for more details.
・International Platform on Sustainable Finance (IPSF) <European Commissionʼs Website>
Financial Services Agency Tel：03-3506-6000（main）
International Affairs Office, Strategy Development and Management Bureau（ext.3185）
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.