March 2, 2021
Financial Services Agency
Financial Services Agency, JAPAN (FSA) will jointly organize “FIN/SUM 2021” with Nikkei, Inc. This event will be held from March 16 to 18, 2021.
On March 17, 2021, the FSA will host the "JFSA Symposium" and invite distinguished experts from academia, tech-community, financial authorities and some companies to have the discussions which highlight new “Trust” in post COVID-19 era, future of digital assets, user-centric financial services, FinTech innovation, etc.
For details on “FIN/SUM 2021” please see and visit the website below.
Date: March 16-18, 2021
March 17, 2021 “JFSA Symposium”
Venue: We will live online video streaming of this event.
7th and 8th Floor of Marunouchi Building Hall
2-4-1, Marunouchi, Chiyodaku, Tokyo
Agenda: Please see the official website below for details.
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.