June 18, 2021
Updated on August 31, 2021
Financial Services Agency
"Report by the Expert Panel on Sustainable Finance" Announced
As announced before, the FSA established the Expert Panel on Sustainable Finance (EPSF) in December 2020. The EPSF is composed of business, financial, and academic experts with observers of officials from pertinent ministries and agencies.
The EPSF was held eight times to discuss various measures to promote sustainable finance, while conducting the hearings from the relevant parties.
On 18th June, 2021, the EPSF published "Report by the Expert Panel on Sustainable Finance" as shown below.
Report by the Expert Panel on Sustainable Finance (Japanese)
Report by the Expert Panel on Sustainable Finance (Overview)
Report by the Expert Panel on Sustainable Finance (translated by Mitsubishi UFJ Research and Consulting)
Strategy Development Division, Strategy Development and Management Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel +81 -(0)3-3506-6000(Ext. 3515, 2770, 2893)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.