May 27, 2022
(Updated June 21, 2022)
(Updated June 29, 2022)
Financial Services Agency
Publication of "Progress Report on Enhancing Asset Management Business 2022"
"Progress Report on Enhancing Asset Management Business 2022" was published by the Financial Services Agency in Japan (FSA), on 27th May this year. This report outlines the key challenges in the asset management industry in Japan, as well as our analysis on them and the courses of our potential actions going forward, identified through dialogues with asset managers.
"Progress Report on Enhancing Asset Management Business 2022 (Summary)"（PDF：1.66MB）
Updated due to changes in a calculation method of certain numbers in the Report.
If you have any comments on this report, please feel free to send it to the following email address. Please refrain from contacting us by telephone.
Financial Services Agency, Strategy Development Division, Strategy Development and Management Bureau
Tel +81-(0)3-3506-6000(main) (ext. 3983, 5398)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- Economic value-based solvency regulation
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.