June 17, 2022
Japan and Indonesia Sign Letters on Cooperation Framework regarding Innovation
in the Financial Sector
Japan’s Financial Services Agency (FSA) and the Financial Services Authority of Indonesia (Otoritas Jasa Keuangan: OJK) have exchanged letters on FinTech Cooperation Framework regarding Innovation in the financial sector.
This will lead to increased exchanges regarding innovative trends and strengthen the cooperative relationship between the two authorities. The cooperation framework also includes referral mechanisms for financial innovators, which will therefore facilitate their entry into Indonesian or Japanese markets.
Indonesia and Japan have built connections with each other in the field of supervision and other financial cooperation. As innovative financial services expand on a global scale, tightening the relationship between authorities becomes more important.
Financial Services Agency Tel：03-3506-6000（main）
International Affairs Office, Strategy Development and Management Bureau（ext.2974, 3272）
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.