September 7, 2022
Financial Services Agency
Japan Exchange Group, Inc.
Japan Securities Dealers Association
The Investment Trusts Association, Japan
The 3rd Japan-China Capital Markets Forum
- The 3rd Japan-China Capital Markets Forum was held online on Wednesday, September 7, 2022 by the Japanese Financial Services Agency (FSA), Japan Exchange Group, Inc. (JPX), the Japan Securities Dealers Association (JSDA), the Investment Trusts Association, Japan (JITA) and Chinese securities regulators and related industry organizations, based on the agreement reached at the Japan-China Summit Meeting in October 2018.
- The Japan-China Capital Markets Forum serves as a platform for securities regulators and related industry organizations from both countries to strengthen multi-layered cooperation and promote concrete cooperation between their securities markets. The Forum gathered representatives from major Japanese and Chinese securities markets organizations and other related parties including the FSA, JPX, JSDA, JITA, China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC), and Shenzhen Stock Exchange (SZSE).
- Also, the Forum saw a large number of online participants related to the Japanese and Chinese markets, who heard reports of recent achievements of collaboration between the two countries’ capital markets, as well as discussions on initiatives and cooperation for further cultivating and developing Japanese and Chinese capital markets and the role of capital markets in an aging society.
- FSA, JPX, JSDA and JITA will continue to work to contribute to the development of the capital markets of both countries through initiatives including the Japan-China Capital Markets Forum.
Financial Services Agency, International Affairs Office (+81-3-3506-6000 (Operator))
Japan Exchange Group, Inc., Global Strategy (+81-3-3666-1361 (Operator))
Japan Securities Dealers Association, International Affairs Division (+81-3-6665-6764)
The Investment Trusts Association, Japan, Planning & Policy Dept. (+81-3-5614-8408)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- Economic value-based solvency regulation
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.