Financial Industry-Wide Cybersecurity Exercise (Delta Wall VII)
Large-scale cyberattacks have been increasingly happening across the world. Techniques that were used in attacks became further sophisticated and complicated. There have been cyberattacks where business operations were hindered, critical information was stolen, and a financial loss was incurred in Japan too. Threats of cyberattacks might pose significant risks that may undermine financial stability.
The Financial Services Agency conducted the seventh Financial Industry-Wide Cybersecurity Exercise (Delta Wall VII*) with the aim of further enhancing capabilities of the entire financial industry to respond to cyber incidents.
*Delta Wall stands for the three key viewpoints for enhancing cybersecurity: self-help, mutual
assistance and public assistance.
Cyber Security Policy Office, Strategy Development and Management Bureau, Financial Services Agency
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)