April ５, 2023
（May 23, 2023 Updated )
Financial Services Agency
G7 High-Level Corporate Governance RoundtableOn May 11, the G7 High-Level Corporate Governance Roundtable was jointly organised by Financial Services Agency and Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). This meeting took place at the time of the G7 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors (FMCBG) Meeting in Niigata, Japan. The roundtable brought together high-level panelists and participants from both the public and private sectors worldwide, and discussed how corporate governance can support corporations’ sustainability and resilience.
Details are provided below.
15:00-17:00, Thursday, May 11, 2023
Hotel Nikko Niigata（5-1 Bandaijima, Chuo-ku, Niigata-shi, Niigata, 950-0078, Japan）
15:00-15:20 Opening Remarks
16:50-17:00 Closing Remarks
English/Japanese (Simultaneous interpretation provided)
List of discussants
※The video recording of this roundtable is uploaded to the FSA's YouTube channel.
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)