April 26, 2023
（June 30, 2023 Updated）
The Council of Experts Concerning the Follow-up of Japan's Stewardship Code
and Japan's Corporate Governance Code
Publication of the "Action Program for Accelerating Corporate Governance Reform:
From Form to Substance"
The Council of Experts Concerning the Follow-up of Japan's Stewardship Code and Japan's Corporate Governance Code (Chairman: Hideki Kanda, Professor, Gakushuin University Law School) has now published the opinion statement No.6 "Action Program for Accelerating Corporate Governance Reform: From Form to Substance".
This Opinion Statement makes recommendations regarding approach to future initiatives and specific measures to move the focus of corporate governance reform from form to substance.
Corporate Accounting and Disclosure Division, Policy and Markets Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Tel +81 -(0)3-3506-6000(Ext.3659, 3849)
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)