April 26, 2023
Financial Services Agency
Exchange of Letters for Cooperation with the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC)
- On April 25, 2023, the Financial Services Agency and the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC) exchanged letters for cooperation.
- This letter aims to enhance the exchange of experience and expertise in pursuing the objective of promoting the development of sound financial regulatory framework and financial markets.
- The contents of the Letters include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The Authorities intend to share experience and information on legal/regulatory frameworks and developments relevant to financial products and financial markets and those of enforcement.
- The Authorities intend to establish and implement ongoing experience and expertise exchange programs that may include personnel exchange and/or trainee programs in GLOPAC and other international seminars.
International Affairs Office
+81-(0)3-3506-6000 (ext. 3897, 3835)
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)