April 21, 2023
Financial Services Agency
(English version: published June 20, 2023)
Publication of "Progress Report 2023 for Enhancing Asset Management Business in Japan"
Today, Financial Services Agency published the translated version of the summary of "Progress Report 2023 for Enhancing Asset Management Business in Japan", which was previously published in Japanese on April 21th this year.
The report outlines the key challenges and potential actions going forward for the asset management business in Japan to achieve steady growth as one of Japanese major industries by improving productivity and efficiency compared to global asset management companies (AMCs) as well as by ensuring trust and transparency in their business.
For details, see the following Attachments.
（Attachment） "Progress Report 2023 for Enhancing Asset Management Business in Japan (Summary)"（PDF：1.33MB）
If you have any comments on this report, please feel free to send it to the following email address. Please refrain from contacting us by telephone.
Financial Services Agency, Strategy Development Division, Strategy Development and Management Bureau
Tel +81-(0)3-3506-6000(main) (ext. 5398,5476)
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)