September 8, 2023
Financial Services Agency
2023 International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Annual Conference (AC)
The 2023 IAIS Annual General Meeting (AGM) and Annual Conference (AC) will be held at the Hilton Tokyo Odaiba on November 9th and 10th, hosted by the Financial Services Agency (FSA). As the IAIS’ annual flagship event, the AC this year will cover a wide-range of key issues, including natural catastrophe protection gaps, evolving risks in the global insurance sector, customer-centric outcomes, tackling climate risks, and the Insurance Capital Standard (ICS). This is the first time for the FSA to host IAIS AGM/AC.
For details, please see and visit the website below,
Date: November 9-10, 2023
Venue: Hilton Tokyo Odaiba, 1-9-1 Daiba, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Agenda: Please see the official website below for the details and registration information.
In addition, the FSA, taking the opportunity of this meeting, will hold a "FSA High-Level Dialogue: The role of insurance in building a resilient society" on November 9th at Hilton Tokyo Odaiba.
For details and registration information of the event, please see the registration website.
*Please note that this is a separate and independent event from the IAIS AGM/AC.
International Affairs Office
+81-(0)3-3506-6000 (ext.2954, 3626)
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)