March 17, 2023
Financial Services Agency
Financial Services Agency, JAPAN (JFSA) will jointly organize “FIN/SUM 2023” with Nikkei, Inc. This event is meant to discuss issues around FinTech etc. It will be held from March 28 to 31, 2023.
On March 28, 2023, the JFSA will host the "JFSA Symposium".
Here, we invite distinguished experts from academia, tech-community, businesses, financial authorities and central banks to have the discussions which highlight;
"Building the Future of Web 3.0 through Multi-stakeholder Collaboration", "The Role of Regulation for Innovation -Beyond the Crypto Winter-", "Frontline of Japan’ｓ Web3.0 Strategy", "Unleashing the Potential: Exploring Market Opportunities for FinTechs in Japan", "Frontier of Digital Finance - The Digital Future of Money and Payments-", "Tokenization: A Game Changer for Capital Markets", "Beyond Reality -Building a New Society in Metaverse-", etc.
For details on “FIN/SUM 2023” please see and visit the website below.
Date: March 28-31, 2023
＊“JFSA Symposium” will be held on March 29, 2023.
Venue: 7th and 8th Floor of Marunouchi Building Hall
2-4-1, Marunouchi, Chiyodaku, Tokyo
Agenda: Please see the official website below for details and register now.
Theme: "Empowering People with Responsible Innovation"
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- Economic value-based solvency regulation
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.