January 15, 2014
The Council of Experts Concerning the Japanese Version of the Stewardship Code
Publication of the draft of the “Principles for Responsible Institutional Investors”
«Japan’s Stewardship Code»
- To promote sustainable growth of companies through investment and dialogue -
The Council of Experts Concerning the Japanese Version of the Stewardship Code (Chairman: Hiroyuki Kansaku, Professor of Graduate Schools for Law and Politics/Faculty of Law, The University of Tokyo) has now published the draft of “Japan’s Stewardship Code” and started to call for public comments in English.
1. Subject Document of the Call for Public Comments
2. How to Submit Comments
Please send your comments by email, being sure to include your name, address, and company/organization name.
The document is a tentative translation from its Japanese version (PDF:168KB).
We would therefore also welcome any suggestions for a better translation from those who have good language skills both in English and Japanese.
Please use text format when sending comments via email.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send to: Corporate Accounting and Disclosure Division, Financial Services Agency
The draft is open for comment until February 9, 2014.
Corporate Accounting and Disclosure Division, Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.