June 11, 2021
Financial Services Agency
Local Finance Bureaus
New Location Established for Financial Market Entry Office
The Financial Services Agency (“FSA”) and Local Finance Bureaus (”LFBs”) established the ”Financial Market Entry Office” (the ”Office”) on January 12, 2021 to handle all the regulatory processes of pre-application consultation, registration, and supervision post registration for newly entering asset management firms as a single point of contact with all the communications available in English.
In order to better enhance the Office’s communication with financial services providers, it has been relocated to the convenient Nihonbashi Kabuto-cho area from today.
In the future, we will aim to expand Japan’s role as an international financial center that is open to the world by combining various measures including the usage of English and one stop financial administration.
Office hours: Weekdays from 9:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. (JST).
Phone: +81-3-6667-0551 * The phone number has been changed.
Address: 7th Floor, FinGATE TERRACE, 8-1 Nihonbashi-kabuto-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- New Location Established for Financial Market Entry Office
Financial Market Entry Office (Financial Services Agency / Local Finance Bureaus)
Phone: +81-3-6667-0551 (Direct)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.