June 11, 2021
Financial Services Agency
Local Finance Bureaus
New Location Established for Financial Market Entry Office
The Financial Services Agency (“FSA”) and Local Finance Bureaus (”LFBs”) established the ”Financial Market Entry Office” (the ”Office”) on January 12, 2021 to handle all the regulatory processes of pre-application consultation, registration, and supervision post registration for newly entering asset management firms as a single point of contact with all the communications available in English.
In order to better enhance the Office’s communication with financial services providers, it has been relocated to the convenient Nihonbashi Kabuto-cho area from today.
In the future, we will aim to expand Japan’s role as an international financial center that is open to the world by combining various measures including the usage of English and one stop financial administration.
Office hours: Weekdays from 9:30 a.m. to 6:15 p.m. (JST).
Phone: +81-3-6667-0551 * The phone number has been changed.
Address: 7th Floor, FinGATE TERRACE, 8-1 Nihonbashi-kabuto-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo
- New Location Established for Financial Market Entry Office
Financial Market Entry Office (Financial Services Agency / Local Finance Bureaus)
Phone: +81-3-6667-0551 (Direct)
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)