July 13, 2015
Financial Services Agency
Publication of the Report on the “Working Group on Investment Management” of the Financial System Council
The “Working Group on Investment Management” of the Financial System Council (chairman Hideki KANDA, professor, Graduate Schools for Law and Politics, University of Tokyo) has discussed and deliberated six times how the system for so-called funds for professional investors should function, etc., since October 2014.
Based on the results of the discussions, the working group has complied and published the report on January 28, 2015.
This report was reported at the General Meeting and the Sectional Committee on Financial System of the Financial System Council on March 3, 2015.
The “Report” (as attached hereto) is a provisional translation of original Japanese report.
Financial Services Agency Telephone: +81-(0)3-3506-6000 (main)
Financial Markets Division, Planning and Coordination Bureau (ext. 2644, 2639)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- Economic value-based solvency regulation
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.