July 21, 2015
Financial Services Agency
Ministry of Finance
The Panel for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets Releases the Statement for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets
The Panel for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets has summarized the medium-term policy direction and the focused measures for vitalizing the financial and capital markets in Japan, and published the Recommendations for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets in December 2013, and the Follow-up and Further Recommendations for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets in June 2014.
The Panel has evaluated the progress of measures in various areas of the financial and capital markets in Japan and reexamined the policy for 2020, as well as compiled the Statement for Vitalizing Financial and Capital Markets, regarding issues that need to be further developed, including new issues considered to be crucial for vitalizing the financial and capital markets in Japan. On June 30, the Panel published the Statement.
*This translation is prepared solely for information purposes. The Japanese version should be referred to for the accurate content of this statement.
Policy and Legal Division, Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency
Development Policy Division, International Bureau, Ministry of Finance
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- Capital adequacy requirements (Basel framework)
- Economic value-based solvency regulation
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list Open
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list Open
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Disaster-related Information (Support for Disaster Victims)
InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.