About Our RSS Feeds
About our RSS feedsThe Securities and Exchange Surveillance Commission(SESC) is delivering RSS feeds to make our updated news easily and quickly accessible.
●URL of RSS feeds provided by the SESC :
Press Releases (Ver.2.0)
About RSSRSS (Rich Site Summary) is an XML-based data format used to post a summary of a Web site or the title of an article.
Using RSS Reader software or a browser supporting RSS, you can quickly get news from the Financial Services Agency and access to articles you are interested in.
How to get RSS feeds from the SESC
- To get RSS feeds from the SESC, you need to have an RSS Reader or browser supporting RSS.
- Configure the settings to get RSS feeds using either of the following steps, described here as an example:
(1) To get our RSS feeds on a PC, open our RSS in a browser supporting RSS, and click the item to register a source of feeds.
(2) To get our RSS feeds on a smartphone, download an RSS Reader, and add our RSS as a source of feeds.
- Configure detailed feed settings according to the instructions for the RSS Reader or browser you are using.
Precautions on the use of our RSS feeds
- For how to configure the settings of your RSS Reader, its functions, and operating requirements, please make your inquiries to your RSS provider.
- Our Web pages may be deleted after appearing in an RSS feed for reasons such as the expiration of the viewing period or URLs of our Web pages may be changed.
- Press Releases &PublicationsPage list
- Financial Instruments Businesses etc
- Market Misconduct
- False Disclosure Statement
- International relations
- Brochure (PDF)
- Annual Report
- About the SESCPage list
- SESC’s Policy Statement for the 9th Term
- Overview and Organization
- Meet the Commissioners