- Statements Speeches and Material
April 4, 2005
Financial Services Agency
''Convergence of Global Capital Markets''
Conference on Global Capital Markets
April 4, 2005
The conference on global capital markets was held in Brussels on April 4 and 5, 2005. This was the 125th anniversary conference held by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) to discuss the future direction of global capital markets.
Mr. Toru Shikibu, Deputy Commissioner for International Affairs of the FSA, was invited to the conference as one of the guest speakers on the theme of ''Regulation of Capital Markets: Cooperation, Overlap or Competition''. Here is the material of his presentation, tilted ''Convergence of Global Capital Markets - To Avoid Paradox of Globalization''.
- About FSAPage list
- Ministerial Team
- Annual Reports
- Financial Policies Monitor
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.