The Public Relations Office, Communications and Policy Division, Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency (hereinafter referred to as ''the Office'') collects information on users of the Official Website of the Financial Services Agency (http://www.fsa.go.jp/; hereinafter referred to as ''the Site'') to the extent necessary for the efficient operation of the services provided on the Site. Information acquired will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
Scope of Information Gathered and Purpose of Use
(1) For security purposes, the Site automatically collects Internet domain names, IP addresses and other information on access to the Site. However, the Site does not use any cookies (information transmitted from the server to the user's browser and stored on the user's computer in order for the server to identify users).
(2) The scope of information gathered in sections of this Site and the purpose of use will be stated in the respective sections.
Restriction of Use and Provision of Information
The Financial Services Agency does not use the acquired information for any purposes other than those described in 2.(2), nor will it provide the acquired information to any third party, unless the Agency is requested to disclose such information by law and/or ordinances, is subject to unauthorized access, threats or other unlawful acts, or has other special reasons to do so.
The Financial Services Agency takes necessary measures for the appropriate management of acquired information to prevent any leakage, loss and destruction of acquired information.
The operation of the Site may be contracted out, in which case the contractor will take necessary measures for the appropriate management of acquired information.
Disclosure of Personal Information
A user may demand the disclosure of his/her personal information collected in sections of the Site under the Act for Protection of Personal Data Held by Administrative Organs (Law No. 58, 2003).
Scope of Application
Public Relations Office, Communications and Policy Division,
Planning and Coordination Bureau, Financial Services Agency
The Central Common Government Offices No.4
3-1-1 Kasumigaseki, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8967 Japan
- About FSAPage list
- Ministerial Team
- Annual Reports
- Financial Policies Monitor
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.