Subscribing to E-mail Information Service
Thank you for accessing our website.
If you register your e-mail address on the Subscribe Page, we will notify you by e-mail once on each day when new information is posted on our website.
Upon subscription to this service, you are deemed to have agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Terms and Conditions
- This service uses an external e-mail transmission service.
- The Financial Services Agency (FSA) will properly manage, to the extent possible, the data and information obtained upon subscription to this service. The FSA will not use the data and information obtained for any other purposes other than this service and as reference for management of this website. However, disclosure that is required by a provision of an act is expected from this rule.
- In the case that the e-mail does not reach the recipient for traffic problems (i.e, delay or loss of transmission), it is not resent.
- The FSA reserves the right to suspend or discontinue this e-mail service after giving advance notice on the Homepage of the FSA website.
- The FSA is not responsible in any way for anything related to the suspension, delay or discontinuation of the operation of this service.
If you no longer wish to receive the e-mail notice, please click ''unsubscribe'' below.
If you wish to change your registered e-mail address, please unsubscribe first and then subscribe again with your new e-mail address.
- About FSAPage list
- Ministerial Team
- Annual Reports
- Financial Policies Monitor
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.