March 28, 2017
Financial Services Agency
Amendment To the Letters Exchanged with the Financial Regulatory Commission of Mongolia
1. On March 28th, 2017, the Financial Regulatory Commission of Mongolia (FRC) and the Financial Services Agency (FSA) agreed to amend the letters exchanged between them, concerning sharing of experience and expertise.
*This amendment clarifies that the subject of cooperation between the FRC and FSA is not limited to capital-market related matters, but also includes issues surrounding insurance and non-banking sectors.
2. Based on this amendment, both authorities intend to further the exchange of experience and expertise for the purpose of enhancing legal and regulatory frameworks as well as financial markets in both countries.
Office of International Affairs, Planning and Coordination Bureau
+81-(0)3-3506-6000 (main)(ext.2725, 3648)
- About FSAPage list
- Ministerial Team
- Annual Reports
- Financial Policies Monitor
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.