- Statements Speeches and Material
March 17, 2005
Financial Services Agency
''Access to Japanese Markets''
The CFTC International Regulators Meeting
March 16, 2005
''CFTC International Regulators Meeting'' was held in the U.S., on March 16, 2005. This was an annually held futures regulators meeting, organized by the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), to discuss the latest issues in the futures markets among the regulators.
Mr. Naohiko Matsuo, Director for International Financial Markets of the FSA, was invited to the meeting as one of the guest speakers. Here is the material (PDF:257KB) of his presentation, tilted ''Access to Japanese Markets''.
- About FSAPage list
- Ministerial Team
- Annual Reports
- Financial Policies Monitor
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.