August 28, 2019
Financial Services Agency
The Financial Services Agency Japan (FSA) will organize “FIN/SUM 2019,” jointly with the Nikkei Inc. The aim of this event is to advocate to the global community the current developments and growth inherent to the Japan’s FinTech, and to create a global eco-system and new form of cooperation and collaboration among various FinTech stakeholders, in which Japan serves as a hub. The event will be held from September 3 to September 6, 2019, in Marunouchi, Tokyo.
On September 5, 2019, the FSA will host the "JFSA Symposium" and invite distinguished experts from academia, tech-community and practitioners, and financial authorities and central banks from leading global markets to have the discussions which highlights the entrance of BigTechs in Finance, Stakeholder Cooperation in DeFi [Decentralised Financial System] based on G20 Fukuoka, Blockchain traceability and privacy, AI and Ethics, API architecture and Cybersecurity envisaging Olympic Games 2020 next year etc.
For details on “FIN/SUM 2019 and JFSA Symposium,” please see and visit the website below.
Date: September 3-6, 2019
September 5, 2019 “FinTech Summit 2019” (the symposium hosted by the FSA)
Venue: 7th and 8th Floor of Marunouchi Building Hall (the main venue)
2-4-1, Marunouchi, Chiyodaku, Tokyo
Agenda: Please see the official website below for details.
Also, please download the agenda of ”FinTech Summit 2019" from here.
Theme: "Multi-Stakeholder Cooperation for a New Financial System"
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.