March 2, 2021
Financial Services Agency
Exchange of Letters on Co-operation in the area of Insurance Supervision with the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority
On February 26, 2021, the Financial Services Agency (FSA) exchanged letters with the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) on co-operation in the area of insurance supervision.
This exchange of letters aims to promote mutual understanding, exchange of information and technical assistance between the two authorities. The FSA will continue to engage with EIOPA in dialogue to seek to identify areas for cooperation and share information on regulatory developments of mutual interest, including the development of international standards.
(*)The new cooperation framework, which builds on the letter, was established with EIOPA in January 2023. For details, please see this page.
Financial Services Agency Tel：03-3506-6000（main）
International Affairs Office, Strategy Development and Management Bureau（ext.3194）
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)