February 10, 2023
Financial Services Agency
Cooperation Framework in the area of Insurance Supervision with the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority
On January 30, 2023, the Financial Services Agency (FSA) signed a cooperation framework with the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA) on co-operation in the area of insurance supervision. The cooperation framework promotes mutual understanding, exchange of information and technical assistance between the two authorities.
The FSA and EIOPA will continue to engage in a dialogue to identify areas for cooperation and share information on developments of mutual interest, including the development and impact of international standards in insurance supervision.
Cooperation framework in the area of Insurance Supervision with EIOPA
The cooperation framework builds on the previous exchange of letters with EIOPA in 2021.
For details, please see this page.
Financial Services Agency Tel：03-3506-6000（main）
International Affairs Office, Strategy Development and Management Bureau（ext.3694,5463）
- Press Releases & Public RelationsPage list Open
- Press Releases
- Press Conferences
- Official Statements
- FSA Weekly Review & ACCESS FSA
- For Financial Users
- Laws & RegulationsPage list Open
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Recent Changes (Legislation, Ordinances, Guidelines)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- Public Comment
- No-Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- Regulated InstitutionsPage list Open
- List of Institutions
- Administrative Action
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.
- Asia Region Funds Passport (ARFP)