Financial Services Agency
Publication of the "Social Bond Guidelines”
Subsequently, public comments were invited from Wednesday, 7 July to Friday, 10 August, 2021 (English translation: Wednesday, 21 July to Friday, 20 August). As a result, we received comments from 12 individuals, organizations and overseas organizations. We would like to thank all those who have submitted their comments for their cooperation.
Please refer to Attachment 3 for comments submitted and the responses to them (only Japanese available), and Attachment 4 for the comments received from international related parties and the responses to them.
Based on these comments, the "Social Bond Guidelines" were finalized. The English translation of the Guidelines is published (see Attachment 1).
Financial Markets Division,Policy and Markets Bureau,Financial Services Agency .
（Attachment 1） Social Bond Guidelines (English translation)
（Attachment 2） Summary of the Social Bond Guidelines (English translation)
（Attachment 3） Comments received on the Draft Social Bond Principles and the responses to them (only Japanese available)
（Attachment 4） Comments received from international related parties on the Draft Social Bond Principles and the responses to them
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.