November 4, 2021
Financial Services Agency
Publication of NGFS Glasgow Declaration and FSA’s Sustainable Finance Strategy as NGFS member
On November 3, 2021, the Network of Central Banks and Supervisors for Greening the Financial System (NGFS) published “NGFS Glasgow Declaration”, which outlines its achievements and future initiatives to express its intention to contribute to the climate change response globally in line with the objectives of the Paris Agreement on the occasion of the COP26 (26th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties).
Please see the following documents for more details.
Taking the opportunity of the publication of the NGFS Glasgow Declaration, NGFS members have published individual strategies on a voluntary basis. FSA, as a NGFS member, published today “The JFSA’s Strategy on Sustainable Finance (Provisional Translation)”.
- The list of NGFS members who have published individual strategies
- The JFSA’s Strategy on Sustainable Finance (Provisional Translation)
（Note）This strategy is excerpted from "The JFSA Strategic Priorities July 2021-June 2022" published on August 31, 2021.
"The JFSA Strategic Priorities July 2021-June 2022”（https://www.fsa.go.jp/news/r3/20210831/20210831.html）
International Affairs Office, Strategy Development and Management Bureau
Tel: +81-(0)3-3506-6000 (ext. 2550)
- Laws & RegulationsPage list
- Name of Laws and Regulations(PDF)
- Financial Instruments and Exchange Act
- Recent Changes
- Public Comment
- No Action Letter System
- Procedures concerning Foreign Account Management Institutions
- PrinciplesPage list
- Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Progress and Assessment of the Strategic Directions and Priorities
- Policy Approaches to Strengthen Cyber Security in the Financial Sector
- Financial Monitoring Policy
- AnnouncementsPage list
- Press Conferences
- Press Releases
- Official Statements
- Great East Japan Earthquake-Related Information
- The Earthquake Centered in the Kumamoto Region of Kumamoto Prefecture 2016-Related Information
- List of Institutions
- For those engaging in High Speed Trading
- To Operators of Specially Permitted Businesses for Qualified Institutional Investors, etc.